Happy 11 months Max baby. I hope your doing ok today. This week is two birthdays of angel friends. I hope in heaven you tell them happy birthday. One little girl will be nine and a boy will be one.
I wonder if when I get my chance to see you again, to hold you again will you have grown or will you always be in baby form. I wonder those things, what will you look like when we meet again. Will you know me. Will we be able to speak to each other.
Max most month marks I am really sad, today is different I am sad but also filled with happiness. Today through the help of an old co-worker/friend I was able to locate a family with a baby turning one on your birthday. You and someone else have the same birthday. I will get to give a present to a baby who is in need and will benefit. All this will be in your name. Finally I have a sense of what I will be doing on your birthday! Max you make me so happy and im so proud to be your mommy.
I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment