Hi Max baby. I’m at work tonight. I’m working the late shift. Its nice because no one is here and I’m actually working with friends of mine. Max today was a good day, I had a real sad moment. I was lying on the couch and decided to look at face book. I was looking at pictures of a friend’s baby; he was born the same day as you. I was looking at pictures of him, and thinking that’s what you should be doing. That alone made me long for you, but then as I was moving through the pictures the one of him on the table right after being born was there in my face. The camera had the date on it 8/16/2011. Max I lost it and started to cry, I don’t understand why us. Why could we not keep you. You looked so perfect, everything about you was amazing. It was so hard to look at that picture, I closed it almost as fast as I opened it. Im so glad her baby is doing so well, it just breaks me heart every time that I don’t have you. BUT Max I got my self together and then went to let Beanz inside and there was a little toad. I have not seen one from you in so long. He was a little baby one and he was hoping right outside the door. I hope he was from you. I hope everything is ok. I brought him inside to show your daddy, then I put him in the baby pool (very very little water in there, its beanz water bowl!) The toad seemed hot and scared, so after I gave him some water I set him to the wood pile. Thank you Max, I really hope it was from you. I felt so much better after seeing the little guy. I love you so very, very much, and Max I still need you. I will always need you.
Your sister does not seem to be moving much tonight, Im sure she is ok and am just hoping it’s because Im at work and lot laying on the couch. Please watch over her. I need her to stay alive please.




No comments:
Post a Comment