Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello my little love. TOday was a really bad day for me, but im better right now. I just had a real depressing day. I realize that the ADD medication is something that is really needed. I feel so unproductive. I had a complete crying melt down because I cant seem to clean, cook, shop (shop for things I need, like food) I start things and cant seem to finish them. Im very unmotivated to do anything. I told your dad I dont know if I can breast fed your sister, because I may need to take medication. He said no, and that he will try and help me more. TOday part of my problem is im just very emotional. I was in your room, looking through your things, wondering what im going to do. I decided to look at your books and found a book called The Big WIde Mouthed Frog. It made me happy, I read it to you and your sister. I hope you were able to hear it.

Max I love you and like I said today was a bad day. BUt right now im ok. I got this little toad from the drug store and it makes me happy because he is smiling. I had it sitting on my belly. Max last night those two baby toads were so cute. I dont think I have ever seen toads that small. I wanted to take there picture, but I did not want to scare them away.

I love you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment