Monday, May 7, 2012

starting of emotional

Today is starting off SUCKING everyone is talking about mothers day. I dont remember this ever being such a big deal. I cant seem to get away from it. Of course no one is asking me, what im doing for mothers day. Im sure they cant begin to imagine what im doing. Then there is baby talk everywhere. A co-supervisors wife is having a baby, and is walking around telling eveyone its a boy. I do not blame him, and im not even mad. It just hurts and I get so very sad. I cant tell these people not to talk about these happy things. I know if I only new the good things that could happen, I would be the same way. Or if you were here, of course I would be talking about mothers day. But your not, and im not (other then with your daddy).
Im really not in a bad mood, just a sad one, because all this is getting to me. Of course I need to put on a happy, everything is ok face, when really its not at all.
Sorry baby boy with my venting. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment