Monday, May 28, 2012

Max its hot again. I really dont remember being this hot with you. Oh well. I was off today for Memorial day. I am hurting for all the moms and dads out there who dont have there children due to war. I wish no one had to ever lose there child.

Despite my new found heat intolerance I managed to take 3 walks (one at the gym) do laundry and completely clean the bedroom which was long overdue. I got to spend the day with your daddy. Im off again tomorrow and another day with him. He has been under so much stress lately and Im sure I dont help.

Max I was doing ok the past week, but now I feel like im going back into really missing you. This pregnancy is such a blessing but I really miss you, and It does not make that much easier. But im very grateful for having your sibling now for 19 weeks. I know at some point I have to tell family and most friends. Its getting harder and harder to keep from people.

Im so very grateful for all my time with you, my beautiful boy.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment