Hello my beautiful boy! Today has been exhausting. But good. Your daddy and went t a walk in memory of you and all your friends. It was ran by the support group organization. I was not sure if I wanted to go. Your dad did though. I was just a little scared I guess. But it was real nice. It was nice being around other family's that understood. This whole journey is very hard. It's amazing how much support of others really does make you fee comforted. On the way these game on about the frogs. The one that Caitlin gave to us. I heard him sniffling, at first I thought it washes allergies, but then I realized he was crying. It was real sad. Your daddy was crying because he really misses you. I just took and held his hand while I was driving. It's all I could really do at that moment for him. I wish I could make him not so sad. I guess I forget sometimes how hard this is for him also. I do have more support the he does. That was another reason why this walk was good. He was able to be around other guys like him. On the way home he said that was mixed with emotions because it was beautiful and sad all at the same time. He said the reason why everyone was there was because of the worst thing ever happening to them. When we got home he slept for a while, and woke up real sad.
I went to the store and found these stones that would be perfect for your tree. Your daddy wanted to out them out right away.
For me overall it was a good day, our day was all about you! How could it not be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment