Saturday, May 5, 2012

Good evening Max! Today was long, but not really bad. So that's a good thing however when I woke up this morning I looked the same as yesterday, but somewhere along the day my belly popped out big time with this one! I mean I went from looking fat to looking pregnant. Your daddy even agrees. He was just as surprised. It's ok, it's just that it's going to be harder to hide from everyone. I feel huge, but I think thats because I have been so lazy and out of shape.

I looked through my camera at the pictures right after you died and the pictures I took before you were born. I was so happy knowing soon you would be in my arms. Never did I think when you got to go in my arms you would no longer be alive. I love looking at you but I'm so sad with out you. I saw a picture of your tree from the funeral, and it's so much better now. The tree is doing very well.

Max I love you. Your dad agrees with me that maybe you helped chose this baby as your sibling.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment