Max Im having a really hard time tonight. I feel so heart broken and sad. Tomorrow is mothers day. A day im dreading. Tomorrow I will be reminded, what I know. Most people have forgotten. To them because I dont have you in my arms, I am not a mom. Today was really hard for me. I would be fine, then breakdown. I did not get of the couch until noon. Im just so incredibly sad.I feel like you are forgotten. I even feel like your dad does not know what to do. But Max in my sadness, your dad and I together saw a baby toad. It was the greatest part of my day. I really needed that. I love and miss you so much. Being your mommy is the greatest thing ever.
Max I told a friend I would tell you to tell her little girl hi. Please have her send her mommy butterfly kisses.
Max im sorry this is short. Im just really sad and heartbroken.
Thanks for the toad today beautiful boy.
<3






No comments:
Post a Comment