Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

No words can begin to express how sad I was to celebrate this day with out you. Today should be a day we spent together. I did as best as I could today. I was surprised by some of the love that I received. I was really hurt that Shane's mom said nothing to him about this being mothers day for me also. I was very surprised and very touched by one sister. She brought flowers over and a beautiful card. It really touched me and made me have good tears. SHe is one sister that has never seemed to bother me emotionally. Max I did my best to be good for you. I did my best to honor our mother son relationship. I took a lot of pictures today. Im slowly starting to pull my camera out again and taking pictures of life. Here are pictures of our first Mothers day.  I love you Max. Thanks for making me a mommy!
Enjoy your pictures!






Daddy and Beanz
Max bear (your ashes are in there) Daddy, Beanz and I, in front of your tree.



Max Bear, Beanz and I by your tree.


Silly dog!






Your Daddy and Max bear! 


Love you Max

I planted flowers around your tree. Hopefully they will bloom all summer. 










More flowers I planted today. 


This guy was flying by on a newly planted flower. 


Another bee hanging out. 

More potted flowers and one of your toad houses. 



LOVE YOU

FLowers from Aunt Cheryl. 



Toad grass head in your window

Monkey looking at our flowers in your room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment