Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The doctors

Hello little boy. YOur sibling had a doctors appointment today. I decided to see the doctor that delivered you. Max I don't dislike her as a person or a doctor, but I also have a hard time liking her. I decided that I cant see her again. I left the appointment so sad. SHe did nothing wrong, or nothing to make me feel this way. But I was so overwhelmed when I left.  I should just stick with the one doctor. But I told her that I would have one appointment with her. Well i had one. Im crazy emotional and stressed as it is. SIlly things like this, I know I can avoid. I feel bad and guilty that I feel this way. Its not that I don't like her, but I dont like her!  I hope that makes sense. I wish I was a nicer better person. Whats my problem? The funny thing is MAx she took you out of me and I would do it again, and again!

Your daddy had a rough day. THanks for showing him the toad. I think it may have helped a little bit.

Max baby I love you so much. One day I will do something so great in your name.  I wish I was ready now, but I dont think I can. I hope that does not make you think I love you less. I love you so very much.

Max today overall for me was not bad. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment