Thursday, May 3, 2012

A break...

Max, im sorry I never wrote to you yesterday. I feel very guilty for not writing. Yesterday was just a very emotional day. I cried a lot yesterday, and I talked a lot about you. YOur were on my mind all day. Yesterday though I could not seem to get my self together. I really have been missing you and these hormones im sure are not helping. I hate that I have to live with out you. I was just so down yesterday Max, I know you are aware that I was thinking about you. Emotionally I just could not write.
Today though has been better, I started out in a funk, but the day actually turned out ok. Today I feel better then I have since last friday. Thats a good thing I need a break from hysterically crying everyday for the smallest triggers.

Max I do want to know why I have not seen any toads yet this season. Is there a reason?

Baby boy I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment