Max it's time for me to go to sleep
Now. Thanks for a peaceful weekend. I feel like you were with me the whole weekend. It was really nice. When I'm not woe is me and when I can not be sad, I can feel you with me. I can feel your little spirt. Thanks for the awesome toads tonight. I hope you heard me talking to you, through them.
Max I'm so grateful for your sibling. For you for helping me grow another baby. This weekend something came over me and I started to feel pregnant. In a way that's different. Yes I know I am, but I saw myself in someone's photo and there I was pregnant! Max I have your sibling in me and it's a good thing. I just need to let go of this anxiety and guilt. I need and am getting better at excepting that I am pregnant and I need to be as loving to this baby as I was you. I need to not be so scared this one will die also. This baby has its own personal angel.
Thank you for being with me all weekend. Thanks for the toad friends. I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment