Sunday, June 10, 2012

we told everyone!

Hello beautiful boy! The weekend has been long and emotional. We told everyone about your sister. There is a sense of relief, i guess. Mostly it feels nice that no one has seemed to leave you out. It was harder telling my family. THe weird part is now my mom thinks we are close. I kind of like the distance, I have become very much into myself. Maybe im just protecting you and I. Im so afraid of people thinking im over you or not including you. Its only been 2 days since I told family and I told everyone else today (via faccebook)  Our family has not said much in regards to you, other then congratulations. I know they dont know how to deal with me anymore. I just dont want you forgotten. They are support the best way they know how and that I allow. But from friends so far it went better then I had thought it would in my anxiety filled brain. Max I sure hope your sister stays alive. I cant handle another dead baby.
She has been moving a bunch this weekend and thats always reassuring.

Max I have been missing you SO much, where have the toads been. DO you think I don't need them anymore. Believe me Max baby I do. I need you more then ever.

Max please keep watching over your daddy, he is still so stressed.

I love you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment