Hello my boy. I was thinking today. I know have what most people what, I have a boy and a girl. The thing though is you are no longer alive. But I know how lucky I am. Im still very happy about you having a sister. Im trying to not let my sadness effect her. I felt her move during the day, that was a nice surprise.
I was a little upset earlier today because I read a post from one of my sisters your aunt. She was saying how proud she was of Aishia my half niece. She said she out of all her nieces and nephew she is the first that graduated. It really hurt me because she should have said nieces and nephewS. It should be plural. You make 2 boys that means nephews. I felt like you were not included. This sister seems to remember you the most so it really hurt. It scares me that more people will forget you once I announce that I am pregnant. Will they think im over you? How could I ever be over you? How could I ever move on. Max this baby gives me hope. You live through my hope. I dont want anyone to ever think you are gone from with in me.
With all that when I tell people I have a boy and a girl, what will they think. Aww how perfect. I wish i HAD you more then anything. I wish you were back. I wish I was wondering how im going to manage with two babys. Oh well. Im so lucky to have known you, to have seen, heard and felt you. SO grateful to have kissed you. I need to share that with this one. This little girl deserves my love to. I love her. I love that she has an amazing big brother. I love that you are watching over her, your daddy and I.
(by the way thanks for being with your daddy. Please tell his daddy hi, and that he really misses him and you.)
Max this little girl is going to have feet like you and I -BIG! ha ha I think she is going to be hyper like me. You were like your daddy, mellow and calm.
![]() |
| Your sister! Your daddy thinks she looks like your profile at 20 weeks. We both think she is going to have your nose and mouth. We can tell by just comparing photo's all ready! |
![]() |
| Yours sisters big feet! Takes after you and I! |


No comments:
Post a Comment