Max baby im sure you know all ready but your going to have a sister! So far this baby is perfect. I would have been happy either way as long as they stay alive. But I was so emotionally relived when the doctor said girl! I now have one boy and one girl! Its what most people want! I am so happy and sad all at the same time. Its weird only some can understand that. But today is good. The thing that scares me is that you were perfect. You were an ideal pregnancy, I love it! BUt as healthy as you were in side me you still died! But today is good. When I was sitting in my car waiting for you dad, the song came on that makes me think of you in a happy way! It had to have been a sign from you that everything is ok. I felt you in me.
Thank you for listening to me last night. I am so worried about your dad. He is going through such a strong wave of grief. He had a really bad night and took off today. I know he is happy for this baby, but he is so sad with other things. He has been asleep since we got home around 3. But he is better then last night and I really feel that maybe you were listening to me. He is the best dad ever and he needs your love.
Max thank you. I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment