Monday, September 3, 2012

Missing you.

Hello baby boy. I have been thinking so much of you. I really miss you. Things have been better since your year mark. But Yesterday I was real sad. You see yesterday your daddys mom had a anniversary party for us. She does every year. But last year it feel the day after your funeral. I hate it. I hate that this time last year. But I felt so grouchy at this party. Last year I felt in shock, not really there at all. This year I was very present and I hate it.
I miss you. I miss you a lot.

"if you die will I get word that you're gone
Or will I hear it in passing conversation
Or will I stop short and fall to the ground
Distance is short when your hand carries what your eye found
Hold my hand just one more time
To see if you're really going to meet me
Hold my hand just one more time
To see if you're really going to meet me"

Dispatch (Elias) 

No comments:

Post a Comment