Hello my baby boy. Things have been really bad for your daddy. I always thought my family was dysfunction and odd. But all of his fears came true, his piece of crap brother, just confirmed his crapness. I feel so bad for your daddys mom, and worried about our future as well. Your grandmom is in lots of trouble becuase of him being scum of the earth. Your daddy's brother has been forging checks, and basically took all of her money. Its real bad Max, The only good thing is right now he is in jail. I know I am not supposed to hate people, but he is evil. How could you do that to your own mother. If you have a say in the way the world works, please protect her. Protect your daddy. He is very emotional and very fragile right now. Im worried he is going to snap.
Max I miss you, I miss you a lot. Things in general have really been getting to me. My own emotions and conflicted feelings are getting to me. There are so many babys being born, or getting ready to be born. SO much excitement by everyone. Why am I still so affected by it. I want to tell people to shut up, and at the same time I want to tell them to not be happy until their baby is here safe. Even peoples excitement over your sister, bothers me sometimes. Im so AHHHHHHHH.
Im trying not be so stressed, It cant be good for your sister, Im just worried over everything and I only wrote very little but the situation with your daddy's mom and brother is real bad. Why is life constantly stressful. Can't it just be peaceful for a little while.
There was a good thing though was you and how you continue to touch people. The place where we had al the donations in your name acknowledged you and that really meant a lot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment