Saturday, September 15, 2012

Funeral

Hello my little love. Today was my (and yours) Grandmother and Aunt Leslie's funeral. I was real weirded out at first. I did not want to see my cousin. Of course he was there but I avoided him at all cost. I did have to walk past him once because I had to use the bathroom. But the good thing is he did not go to the cemetary or the lunch afterwards. In general Max the service was a lot better then I thought it would be. Is it rude that I went mainly because of my Aunt Leslie, not my grandmom. I just have so much resentment to most of my moms family. But my aunt was unique and special.

ha ha MAx though I must say the service was creepy. It was real nice to be back in a catholic church, but this one was creepy!!! The priest voice was just odd. The funeral service was a traditional catholic mass.  I told your daddy I want to go back to church but not that one! I remembered all the songs and what I was supposed to do. It was real nice. But I also remembered why as a kid I would only be good in church if I was in the choir. I cant sit still! I cant be quiet, and I get very distracted. When we got there everyone was somber and I want to make jokes and laugh. Its not that I was not sad (well nothing compared to the loss of you) I was just myself, distractable. However the service was nice, Cheryl my sister (your aunt) sang and I forgot how pretty her voice is. At the cematary I got to visit Aunt Laura's stone again. I miss her a lot. I wonder if you have met her yet. She was an organ donor. I took a picture for you.

Max I thought a lot about my Aunt Laura and how I miss her. Its been 16 years since I have seen her. Tell her I love her. You know get to be with more family Leslie is now with her to.

I hope some day I get to see everyone, especially you again.

 They will put the date My grandmom died in the empty spot and then they are going to add Leslies name. They are in a mausoleum wall. 

Max I love and Miss you. One good thing is that I heard my mom say she has 7 grand children and 8 on the way. That 7 included you. Also two of my nieces were looking at my phone and saw your picture and were talking about how cute you are. That really made me happy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment