Saturday, August 11, 2012

Your birthday party

Max, today was your birthday party. It was a good time, I was not stressed and it was peaceful and fun. I really felt like today was a good day. I took pictures for you, but im going to wait until your actual birthday when I take more.  Family and friends came today, I know if you were here you would have had so much fun. It was really good to see people.
The weather was really good, and there was some suprise visitors that really touched me.

Your dad got sad when we got home, I think he was a bit overwhelmed like I was yesterday. He had to come home and take a nap. But then your daddy and I went to the toy store to buy a toy together for the little boy we have been getting things for. That made me sad because I should be getting those toys for you! I should be watching you play and learn. I feel bad that you dont get to experience all those things. But your dad and I picked out a toy that we thought you would like.

Max we have received so many donations in your honor and memory. Its so overwhelming in a good way. Im so happy that we will be able to give birthday presents to this one little boy and at the same time help lots of babies . Max this is for you and because of you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment