HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby boy! You would be turning one today!
Max today has been so bitter sweet. I am heart broken and I am sad, but also touched by so many people's kindness. Today was hard Max and I have felt flatlined most of the day. I thought the anticipation would be the worse but no I felt pretty bad today. In this moment right now I'm ok. But I have cried a lot today and am so lucky I have your dad by my side.
Max meeting that little boy was so amazing today. I could not help from crying. The family did not speak English and he (Michael) really like your daddy. We were told from the organization how much they are in need. Because of you we gave Michael a birthday and at the same time helped so many other babies.
I can't write much because I'm still struggling a lot, but here are some pictures from the birthday party last weekend, the donations and today.
I love and miss you.































No comments:
Post a Comment