Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Max, I felt you today. Did you hear me call your name when I was in the c-section. I was so scared. Your sister is almost perfect ( you were perfect) , thank you. And thank you to all the angels watching from above.

I miss you do much. Your sister Alex looks do much like you. You both have your daddy's lips and my feet! She looks like you but a smaller version ( even though you weighed less)

I can't sleep. Your sister r is sleeping she has been for almost 3 hrs. I had them check on her. I think I'm just scared  and in fear she will die. I no I need sleep but my head is racing.

Today was sad and happy. I'm so in love with you both. Missing you and in awe over what she looks like,

No comments:

Post a Comment