Hello my little boy.
Today was a little hard but ok. We went to a birthday party for twins turning 2 today. I was doing real well then all of a sudden it hit me. We may have our own sort of celebration for you but its not the same. You dont get to blow out candles and have baby friends over. I said something to your daddy and he felt the same way. Sometimes I forget how he is still affected. I became agitated and wanted to go home. But there was lots of people and im not very social so I was ready to go, plus your sister needed a nap. But it emotionally took a lot from me.
But I was sitting here watching tv and surfing the internet, and I came across 2 things. First is the article from your second birthday.....
http://www.unionvilletimes.com/?p=17346
Then second was an image that said Love to the Max. It was perfect and came at perfect timing. Thank you.
I sure do love you to the Max my baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment