Monday, December 17, 2012

Max there is so much going on. We baptized Alex yesterday. It was a beautiful day. It's because of you that I got her baptized. Christmas is almost here and it's just not the same. My birthday is tomorrow and I don't feel excited at all.
We had Ryan the guy that took your pictures take family pictures of us. Well we got to see them today and they are amazing. I don't have them in hand yet but I have a copies one i can give you.
Max I miss you so much. The pictures are beautiful and they include all of us. The baptism I thought of you the whole time. Alex's godmother your nicu nurse gave me a bracket with both you and Alex's name. I love seeing your name.

Max have you welcomed all the new children. It's so sad.

Max I miss you....I'm just sad so much all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment