Will you come to me when I'm sleeping. Will you visit me in my dreams.Will you touch my checks with angel lips. Will you butterfly kiss me in the night. Will you whisper that you love me and tell me everything's all right.
In my every waking moment I know that your not here. I would give my last breath just to hold your little body and to pull you near.
Will you come to your sister when she's lying in your room. Will you watch her grow and whisper in the night. Can she see you even though I can't. Do you hold her hand when she's dreaming. Do you kiss her checks with butterfly flutters.
Do you know I love you. Do you miss me to. Will you hold my hand as I walk through life. Do you feel my tears as I cry.
Can you see that your daddy is breaking but try's to be so strong. Will you visit him in the nighttime when the nights seem so long. Can you visit him in his dreams, will you kiss him with your angel lips.
Will you come to me when I'm sleeping. Will you visit me in my dreams. Will you touch my checks with angel lips. Will you butterfly kiss me in the night. Will you whisper that you love me and tell me everything's all right.
Will you stay with me my baby, stay with me tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment