Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello love. Im missing you a lot tonight. My heart feels heavy and sad. Tomorrow we find out what sex your new brother or sister is.  Im ready for a boy this time. I think either way I will be a little sad if he/she is a boy because i will always miss you and I know people will be like now i have a boy and a girl. Well I all ready have a boy and a girl! But then if your new sibling is a girl I think I will also be sad that I did not have another boy. Its complicated! BUT i truly just hope this baby is healthy and happy like your sister. I was sick with the stomach bug and all I could think about was what if the baby was harmed. Im still trying to handle lossing you, my heart and body cant lose another. It will be the end of me.

Your sister keeps me so busy! She is a handful and I love her so much. I wonder how alike you two would be.

The days are short, cold and dark. I dread this time of year in general. But lately ive been feeling positive I need to think happy thoughts for this 3rd one inside of me.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment